At PS Group, employees are our internal customers.
Revenue is not always the deciding factor for our projects, the intellectual stimulation and variety also weighs in our decision. With a team of visionary and highly talented staffs, we are already on our way to reconstruct the horizons of Real Estate. We offer you the opportunity to join us in our journey.
Welcome to the PS family. A sense of ownership, focus on high performance, open culture and a caring environment are some of the parameters shared in common by all.
We share a work environment that empowers, engages and challenges its workers at work. Importance is given to the freedom, respect, care, flexibility, and the ability to listen and respond. We are more bent on taking you as a person, rather than an employee.
It is our belief that, in the present era, it is impossible for an organization to grow merely through its workflow. Information flow is the call of the day. Therefore, we always encourage transparency in our workings. We administer inter and intra-departmental information sharing, which in turn rewards us with a learning culture that is constantly growing, constantly evolving. We ensure that you live and work in a culture in which your only competition is you, yourself.
- Inspire the human resources.
- Empower a strong team to drive growth.
- Attract and retain professionals.
- The HR division’s importance is emphasised by the fact that it runs under the aegis of the Managing Director
- The workforce is a prudent mix of experience and youth.
- The young senior management of the company is actively involved in day-to-day operations, enhancing organisational urgency.
- PS Group frequently enlists employees for self-improvement courses at its cost.
- It is involved in the launch of a real estate management course at Heritage Management Institute, Kolkata. It contributed to the formulation of the institute’s curriculum for this course; the PS Group chairman attends as a guest faculty member.
- PS Group provides employees with a conducive learning environment, complete with a resource library and rooms for seminars and learning activities. PS Group’s corporate office comprises more than 3,500 books and over 500 CDs and VCDs/DVDs.
- Besides providing local tertiary scholarships for promising young talents, PS Group also provides a comprehensive internship programme for interested students to take up a short stint with the organisation. Students from different background like hotel management, IT, commerce, etc. are selected to study various aspects of real estate development and management.
- PS Group initiated Supersoft to enhance soft-skills for fresh talent entering the real estate industry. This intensive immersion programme is devised to impart soft-skills in the shortest possible time.